We are temporarily closed. With the government’s announcement about eased restrictions for restaurants & cafes, we are one step closer to re-opening our doors! While we are unable to open just yet, we are busy planning our return and can’t wait to see you again soon! Stay updated ➢
We’re Helping You Practice Mindfulness at The Botanist this March
The new year is speeding by, so during March and with the help of CEDER’s Alt-Gin, we want to reflect and be mindful about the magic moments we create together.
Here at The Botanist we already place a great emphasis on Kindness and this March, we want to bring awareness to the importance of practising mindfulness and how it can benefit your everyday life and those around you.
So…. What is Mindfulness?
According to Headspace, “Mindfulness is the quality of being present and fully engaged with whatever we’re doing at the moment — free from distraction or judgment, and aware of our thoughts and feelings without getting caught up in them.”
The Benefits of Mindfulness:
Practising mindfulness can bring improvements in both physical and psychological symptoms as well as positive changes in health, attitudes, and behaviours. – Professor emeritus Jon Kabat-Zinn, founder and former director of the Stress Reduction Clinic
Our Top Tips to Practice Mindfulness:
- Pop by The Botanist this March and visit our CEDER’s Pop-Up. Think ‘healthy’ non-alc cocktails and mindful affirmations. Keep reading to find out more.
- Avoid constantly counting down the days to the weekend and book in a mid-week catch-up with good friends. Surrounding yourself with friends and family will allow you to focus on emotions that bring you joy and help improve your mental health.
- Find joy in everything you do! From spending time with friends to being in the office at work, we should always look for the value in our activities.
- Practice meditation. Whether that’s a short walk around Kirribilli, doing a yoga class or taking 3 minutes to reflect during your lunch break.
- Make someone’s day and spread kindness. When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world. Check out our Kindness Project >
CEDER’s Pop-Up at The Botanist
From ‘healthy’ cocktail specials to mindful tips, keep reading to find out what’s happening this month.
CEDER’s Cocktail Specials
CEDER’S is the perfect choice for when you want to have a sophisticated, adult drink experience, without the alcohol. Plus, it’s only 2 calories per serve!
This month we have two special cocktails on the menu made with CEDER’s Alt-Gin
Wild & Tonic | $12
CEDER’s ‘Wild’ Non-Alcoholic Gin, ruby grapefruit, basil, tonic
Kirribilli Highball | $12
CEDER’s ‘Wild’ Non-Alcoholic Gin, lime, smashed pineapple, basil, soda
We want to know how you’re being mindful this March!
Look for our Mindfulness Box in the restaurant and scribble down your mindful thoughts and gratitudes. We will be sharing these throughout the month on our social channels.
Dine with us this March and keep an eye out for our little envelopes with the bill. They include giveaways, freebies & mindful affirmations. Book in today to find out more.Dine With Us